Urveda Data Protection Policy
This Urveda Data Protection Policy (“DPP”) applies to any data that is gathered by Urveda, submitted by subscribers, presenters or other. We take the protection of our customer, subscribers and internal data very seriously. Urveda will take any and all steps necessary to ensure maximum security.
- Urveda may choose to use a third-party to ensure the security of the data on or gathered by Urveda’s website, subscription or other services that have been defined in the Terms of Service.
- Data under protection includes, but is not limited to names, e-mails, phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, uploaded information, presentations, company data, etc.
- Our team is dedicated to keeping your information secure and taking immediate action whenever vulnerabilities are identified.
- We may use automated systems to detect abusive behavior and content that may harm our services, you, or other users.
- USER CONTROLS
- The user controls in place are the first stage of the data protection process. It all starts with our users.
- Password protection: Requiring a username and password for each user, administrator or similar prevents the un-authorized use of data within the Urveda system.
- Users, administrators or similar have access to access, amend, download and delete your personal information by logging into your account.
- When you register an Urveda account, we’ll retain information you store on our services for as long as you account exists or as long as we need it to provide services.
- If you cancel your account, we’ll initiate deletion of your information within 60 days of the cancellation. The data/information will be stored for up to 60 days in case you decide to reactivate your account within this time frame.
- LAWS AND REGULATIONS
- The policies defined herein shall not negate, violate or supersede any law or regulation of the location that you are subscribing from or of the Republic of Ireland, where Urveda’s offices are located.